Linkfield Life Sciences are currently partnering with an exciting Global Pharmaceutical company based in central London. If you would like to be part of a fast paced, growing team, working on a variety of products across Europe, do get in touch.
- £50,000 - £55,000 + Car Allowance, Bonus & Benefits
- Responsible for handling global Regulatory Affairs maintenance work on licensed product(s)
- Plan, manage and execute regulatory activities on licensed product(s) such as submission of variations, renewals, line extensions, responses to Authority requests, Marketing Authorisation Applications in further countries.
- Serve as the Regulatory Affairs representative in the Safety Management Team and other internal teams.
- Life sciences degree
- Experience in global Regulatory Affairs maintenance work.
- Experience in interactions with European Regulatory Authorities in relation to all aspects of regulatory activities is essential, along with proven European regulatory submissions capabilities, in particular in post authorisation.
For further information please contact Natalie Hopkins on 0207 183 5059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Self-driven with excellent organisations skills and a positive attitude.