A two-day, skills-based course on the theory and practice of writing optimal regulatory documents and communications for those working in the pharmaceutical industry.
- The importance of good writing, language and style
- How to organise/build a document
- Managing a dossier and the process from data to submission
- What everyone needs to know about writing regulatory communications and overviews
- Expert tips for authors using Word
- Hints and tips from a regulatory authority
When & Where?
19 - 20th February 2020
TOPRA 6th Floor
3 Harbour Exchange
London, E14 9GE
Course fee for Members: £925.00 plus 20% VAT
Course fee for Non-Members: £1095.00 plus 20% VAT
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals in the pharmaceutical industry writing reports and dossier sections
- Related technical experts who write regulatory documents