This course provides an opportunity that on-the-job learning doesn't. Learn from a variety of experts and you will gain a basic understanding of the European medical device regulatory requirements and how to comply with them.
Benefits to delegates
- Develop a broad understanding of the regulatory affairs profession within the medical devices industry
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Learn from experts in the field
When & Where?
23 June 2020
At Your Desk
£360 plus 20% VAT
- Regulatory affairs professionals who require a comprehensive overview of medical devices
- Who work in functions allied to medical device regulatory affairs
- Those who work in regulatory authorities and those in the regulatory sector