Generic medicines are becoming increasingly important in the current healthcare environment and delivering these medicines to market as quickly as possible is critical.
Experts will share their knowledge and experience, providing delegates with an understanding of specific considerations for the dossier (including Module 3 CMC), and bioequivalence studies.
- Meet and learn from experts in the field
- Learn by doing - participate in case studies and interactive sessions
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Gain a comprehensive overview of regulatory regulations and procedures in generics medicines
- Discuss the impact Brexit may have on Generic medicines
- Take a course designed by professionals for professionals with a proven track record
When & Where?
13 February 2019
3 Harbour Exchange
Course fee for TOPRA members: £550.00 plus 20% VAT
Course fee for Non-TOPRA members: £675.00 plus 20% VAT
- Anyone who requires practical understanding of the particular regulatory considerations around generic products