The aim of this practical workshop is to enable all those involved in medicines development to gain an appreciation of the points to consider when designing a clinical development programme to support a marketing application and also that clinical development extends beyond the marketing application.
This course will cover:
- Clinical pharmacokinetics
- Clinical Pharmacodynamics
- Optimal study design
- Paediatric Investigation Plans
Benefits to delegates
- Meet and learn from experts in the field from both industry and agency
- Learn by doing - participate in case studies and interactive sessions
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- An opportunity to ask questions and have an open discussion with speaker and delegates
- Optimise your clinical development programme
- Design clinical trials to support proof of efficacy
When & Where?
10 - 12th June 2020
At Your Desk
Course fee for Members: £925 plus 20% VAT
Course fee for Non Members: £1095 plus 20% VAT
- Those who wish to update their knowledge on this subject
- Experienced professional who is a newcomer to this subject
- Less experienced regulatory professional who requires comprehensive information on this subject
- Persons from regulatory, medical, clinical and safety functions involved in phase I, II, III and IV trials.